Organizations today create more digital assets - like images, video, spreadsheets, and documents - than ever before. As a result, effective digital asset management has taken on greater importance.
Without an effective digital asset management system (DAM, for short) organizations can make it harder to locate, edit, and use important digital assets. You then run the risk of decreasing employee productivity and creating a confusing and counter-productive environment in the CMS.
Learn more about proper digital asset management, how it can transform the way you work, and key strategies for remaining organized and productive.
Then discover how Ingeniux CMS Version 10 treats digital assets like first-class citizens with a walk-through of the new digital asset management system. You'll get a look at many exciting new features and functionality, including:
- Uploading multiple images, documents, media files, templates, and other assets with the new asset manager
- Editing assets while supporting group-level security and collaboration
- Versioning assets and controlling asset size
- Assigning workflow to digital assets
- Sharing and embedding digital assets from the CMS