Empower your association, increase collaboration, and take control of your message with easy-to-use publishing capabilities. The possibilities are endless.
Connected CMS Solutions for Trade Associations
Ingeniux CMS helps Trade Associations shift web publishing from IT to non-technical staff, communicate with membership, and reduce the time and resources needed to author and publish compelling web content. Ingeniux provides the collaboration and management tools that enable associations to communicate effectively, regardless of whether team members are in the same office or working in multiple offices.
Features for Trade Associations
- User-friendly web authoring, editing, and publishing
- Integrations with leading Association Management Systems like Personify, Aptify, and Avectra
- Automatic formatting of content for different audiences
- Collaboration tools that share information, assign tasks, and coordinate projects
- Click-and-drag text from Microsoft Office and other leading applications
- Configurable workflow that automates tasks and routes documents
- Browser-based authoring and administration clients
- Publishing online newsletters and other media
- XML-based templates that enforce consistent design and branding
Ease-of-Use and Collaboration Empower the Organization
With Ingeniux CMS, organizations can shift the web content burden away from IT personnel and spread the content opportunity across the whole organization. Easy-to-use web-based tools can be used by anyone-regardless of technical ability-and accessed anywhere. Workflow automates processes and routes documents, and an advanced set of management tools secures data and streamlines maintenance, delivering a more agile web enterprise at a lower cost.
Increase Publishing Capabilities
Ingeniux CMS is a proven and innovative web publishing solution. Based entirely on XML and open standards, it puts organizations in control of web publishing. You can publish in any format (static HTML, XML, ADA compliant, printer friendly, mobile devices, and more), incrementally update web content, and publish to staging servers to preview new web content before its goes live. Set publish and expiration dates to schedule content for publishing and roll out web updates like clockwork.
Work With People Who Understand
More than 50 percent of Ingeniux customers are not-for-profit institutions. Ingeniux is uniquely positioned to help associations and nonprofits increase their online capabilities, collaborate, and gain new efficiency. Our staff understands your challenges and budget. We are committed to providing cost-effective solutions that allow you spend less time managing the web and more time achieving your goals.
To learn more about Ingeniux web content management solutions for trade associations and nonprofit organizations, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our solutions group at 206-788-4305.